This Moment

In the words of Amanda Soule:

{this moment} – A Friday ritual. A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link to your ‘moment’ in the comments for all to find and see.

One thought on “This Moment

1. Heidi Voskuil
    April 13, 2012 at 4:01 pm

So much focus! I love it.

April 13, 2012 at 4:26 pm

I know!! I wish they would stay that way for more than just a few seconds!

2. April 13, 2012 at 6:23 pm

so much focus is filling this photo, almost too much, great

April 13, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I know…sometimes they actually can play independently and focus. It’s a great thing when it happens!

3. April 14, 2012 at 4:53 am

I love the “togetherness” yet “independence” of this shot. My moment is of 4 generations of women I love: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-moment_09.html

4. daraweyna
    April 14, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Thanks…your shot of all those women (and girls) together is a great one too. I have a pic of me when I was a baby with my mom, grandma, great-grandma and great-great gma…5 generations. I treasure that photo!!

5. April 16, 2012 at 11:53 pm

I have a photo almost identical to this… it’s with my husband on the floor with our two boys and toys scattered about!! Thanks for stopping by my ~connected~ post. I came by here on Friday, but when I just came back to see who you were, my comment wasn’t here!?!? Glad you left a note and I came back. I loved your patches post, too! 🙂

April 17, 2012 at 12:20 am

Thanks, Kelly. You know, I am still trying to get the hang of this blog stuff. There is a lot of technical info that I still just don’t understand. I’m glad you stopped back!! Best to you, Dara